Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner - (Available in 1 & 5 litres) - For rapid, effective cleaning of stone floors & walls.
Questions & Answers
There are currently no questions for this product.
HEAVY DUTY TILE & STONE CLEANER
Smartseal Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner is a professional heavy duty cleaner that is very effective for cleaning ceramic, porcelain, slate, granite, marble and other natural stone surfaces. It can also be used to remove dirt and grime from polished marble, terracotta and limestone floor tiles.
When ingrained dirt and grime on stone floors and tiles is hard to remove, use Smartseal Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner. This powerful concentrated cleaning formula will break down and remove the most contaminated areas of dirt and grime. Once clean, use an internal floor sealer such as the solvent based Stone Impregnator. Alternatively, use the solvent free Stone Impregnator to give lasting protection to Slate, Travertine and Granite tiles.
Smartseal Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner is an advanced formulation of soluble solvents and effective cleaning agents which will quickly break down ingrained dirt, wax coatings, grease and other difficult to remover stains or coatings.
All types of floor and wall tiles should be clean before they are sealed to ensure the sealer can adhere and penetrate into the tile and become effective. Smartseal Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner will remove any surface residue such as soap scum, limescale and ingrained grime on tiles. This will ensure a floor tile or wall tile is cleaned effectively prior to application of a stone sealer..
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE POWERFUL STONE CLEANER
- BREAKS DOWN INGRAINED DIRT, WAX FILMS, GREASE & OIL
- ADVANCED ACID FREE FORMULATION
- CAN BE USED ON CERAMIC TILES & NATURAL STONE
- USE INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY
If mould or mildew are present, use the Mould & Mildew Remover to remove black mould from grout, tiles and walls.
1 Litre containers with childproof cap
5 Litre containers with childproof cap
Smartseal Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner will cover up to 25m² per litre. This will vary depending on the dilution ratio of the cleaner. For heavily contaminated areas use a more concentrated solution and use a weaker solution for areas of flooring and tiling that only need a mild clean.
1. If cleaning a heavily soiled area Smartseal Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner can be used undiluted or neat. When cleaning or removing wax from floor or wall tiles it should be diluted up to 10 parts water to 1 part cleaner if the area is heavily soiled.
2. Dampen the floor tiles, paving slabs, wall or worktop before proceeding. Apply the Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner with diluted clean water before applying the area requiring cleaning. Let the cleaner sit on the surface for 20-30 minutes without it drying on the surface of the tile or floor to maintain the effectiveness of the cleaning product.
3. After approximately 20-30 minutes agitate the Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner with a stiff brush and clean water. Scrub the area before rinsing or washing off with clean water. If the area to be cleaned is very dirty and does not clean effectively after one application, repeat the process with a more concentrated solutution if necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner can damage some surfaces so protect any of these areas with masking tape to ensure any of the cleaner does not get on these areas. Painted or varnished surfaces are particularly susceptible so make sure the cleaning product is tested on an area that may not be too visible before you proceed. WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND CLOTHING AT ALL TIMES.
ADVICE: When taking off layers of wax coatings, we recommend using Smartseal Pro-Strip. For removing any cement and grout residue use Smartseal Grout Haze Remover.