Natural Stone Superior Satin Sealer (Available in 1 & 5 Litres) - Durable & protective 'wet look' sealer for natural stone surfaces
Ask Us A Question
WET LOOK SEALER FOR NATURAL STONE
The Natural Stone Superior Satin Sealer provides lasting protection for natural stone floors, walls & worktops. The wet look stone sealer will enhance the look and appearance of most natural stone floors and walls, such as Slate, Sandstone, Limestone, Travertine, Granite and Terrazzo.
- Suitable for most types of natural stone
- Best on rough and absorbent surfaces
- Enhances natural colours
- Use indoors or outdoors
The Superior Satin Sealer is a water-based gloss finish protective sealer that creates a durable, crystal clear gloss finish. It is frequently used on internal and external floor tiles. It is a wet look sealer for slate, terracotta, quarry and Victorian tiles. It can also be used on brick pavers, sandstone and many more textured stone or masonry surfaces.
Superior Satin Sealer is quick drying and easy to apply and will protect the applied surface against oil and water-based stains. Not recommended for use on highly polished stone & ceramic glazed surfaces.
Up to 25m² per litre, dependant on porosity of surface
Please note, before using the Superior Satin Sealer, make sure the surface is clean and dry. For areas of dirt and ingrained grime use the Heavy Duty Tile & Stone Cleaner. If the grouting needs cleaning use Grout Cleaner to remove any dirt. To ensure the grout looks like new or if you want to change the grout colour, use Grout Magic.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1) Before application make sure the surface is completely dry, clean and free from debris.
2) Apply the product thinly and evenly with a low pressure sprayer and microfibre mop, paint brush or soft cloth, taking care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface.
3) Allow 45-60 minutes drying time before applying the second coat, repeating the same process apply the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. If necessary more coats can be applied to achieve the desired finish.
Please Note: Surfaces which are not to be sealed must be protected with masking material. Always test product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use.
To keep the treated areas looking good at all times use the pH Neutral Tile & Stone Cleaner. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents as they can damage the surface of the stone being treated.