Imprinted Concrete Sealer - Matt Finish (Sample, 5 & 25 litre) - Recommended when colour tint is required
Matt Finish Patterned Imprinted Concrete Sealer for Driveways and Patios.
A hard wearing imprinted concrete sealer with a Matt look finish
Our matt finish Imprinted Concrete Sealer has been specially formulated to help with re-colouring and re-sealing of imprinted concrete driveways and patios. It will also help restore the original colouring of the surface of stamped or pressed concrete. It is non-yellowing and has an excellent resistance to water, alkalis and acids. It also contains a UV absorber to improve protection from ultra-violet light and prevent colour loss.
- Protects the surface from oil and other staining.
- Seals, protects and enhances the surface of all pattern imprinted concrete.
- Easily applied by sprayer or broom.
- Protects against colour loss and surface wear.
- Make sure before applying that the surface temperature is between 10 - 23įC
- Can be combined with Smartseal colour tints to restore original colour of paving
- Smartseal 'Anti-Slip Additive' can be added for extra surface grip
- Hardens & seals concrete permanently
- Non-remulsifiable, non-blooming when wet
- Tough, Durable and Hard Wearing
- Designed for use with Pattern Imprinted Concrete
- Petrol, Diesel, Oil & Grease resistant
4 to 6m≤ per litre (dependent on condition).
The imprinted concrete slab must be fully surface dry after washing the paving off by pressure washing. Brush slab to remove any dirt or debris. Must be applied via a paving sprayer or soft broom normally in two equal applications, keeping the paving sprayer head moving to avoid pooling. The first application must be brushed into the surface and allowed to dry past tacky prior to applying the second coat of sealer onto the paving. Avoid application in strong, direct sunlight - do not apply if rain is likely within 3 hours of application.
Deicing salts should not be applied directly on Smartseal block paving or concrete sealers. Salt chemically reduces the temperature at which water freezes and will result in water ingress into the concrete. Subsequent freezing may result in the concrete ‘seal’ being broken by the expansion of water as it freezes and white ‘pitted’ areas may become visible.
Technical & Test Data
Has been tested by the TRL (Transport Research Laboratory) and certified that it meets the SRV (Skid Resistance Value) for all categories of paving for local authority pedestrian areas and when heavily trafficked is suitable for special applications where risks of skidding are high as laid down in the UK Highway Authorities Tender Specification. Copies available on request.
Health & Safety
Flammable liquid. Do not smoke. Keep application area well ventilated. Wear respirator when applying. Store in a cool place. Flash point 42°C (Abel-Closed Cup). Refer to the Health & Safety Data Sheet for further information.