Driveway Cleaner for Concrete, Natural Stone, Block Paving & Tarmac - 1 Litre
Frequently Asked Questions
Remove Dirt and Stains from Driveways
Effective driveway cleaner and block paving cleaner for best results when pressure washing driveways.
Dilute at a ratio of approx 1 to 4 or 1 to 5 to create 4 to 5 litres of cleaning fluid (which will cover approx 25 mē of paving)
Dampen surface, then apply product by either sprayer or watering can. For best results, once applied, work into surface with a stiff broom and leave for 20 minutes, then clean surface normally with pressure washer.
- Fast acting biological degreaser
- Biologically accelerates the degradation of oil and general stains
- Converts oil into harmless CO2 and water
- Contains Euro Type 1 bacteria non-pathogenic and harmless to humans
- Not flammable, combustible or corrosive
- Will not contribute to surface erosion
- Fully biodegradable: > 90% in 28 days
- For Oil Removal use at 4% dilution
- Not classified as hazardous at recommended dilutions
A driveway cleaner that will quickly remove dirt and grime from block paving, concrete, tarmac & natural stone